- Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park in Sunol, CA. It was a very windy day that day. The video looks like a time lapse but it really wasn't. The clouds were really moving that fast that day!
- Redwood Regional Park in Oakland, CA. There were a lot of downed trees from the recent San Francisco Bay Area mega storms. Come see the downed trees and the tall Coast Redwoods (Sequoia sempervirens),
- Davenport, CA wildflower and coast scenery.
- Sunol Regional Wilderness in Sunol, CA. I show you wildflowers, creek scenery, waterfall scenery, wilderness scenery while I talk about my back injury.
- Santa Cruz & Davenport Coast Aerial Scenery (Video)
- Santa Cruz & Davenport Coast Aerial Scenery (Photos)
- Santa Cruz & Davenport Coast DSLR Photos
- Sunol Regional Wilderness (DSLR Video)
- Sunol Regional Wilderness (DSLR Photos Part 1)
- Sunol Regional Wilderness (DSLR Photos Part 2)
- Sunol Regional Wilderness (Cellphone Photos)
- Skyline-To-The-Sea Trail - Big Basin State Park
- Waddell Beach - Big Basin State Park
Warning: Hateful, rude, anti-LGBT comments will be deleted, and you may be banned from my channel.
<< Previous Vlog | Next Vlog >>
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here.