January 2017 was a very active month. I decided to split the vlog content into 3 parts. The other 2 parts is here:
San Francisco Bay Area was hit with a giant mega storm that lasted weeks. I did visit some East Bay Regional Parks and EBMUD Parks on the days it wasn't raining though. In this vlog, I show you the effects the mega storm and some scenery from the parks.
In this vlog:
- Redwood Regional Park in Oakland, CA.
- I test out my Sawyer PointOne Squeeze Water Filter.
- Briones Reservoir in Moraga, CA (EBMUD).
- Upper San Leandro Reservoir at the part at Valle Vista Staging Area in Valle Vista, CA (EBMUD). This hiking trip was cut short because a giant tree fell in the middle of the hiking trail.
- More from Redwood Regional Park in Oakland, CA.
- Lake Chabot Regional Park in Castro Valley, CA.
Blog posts from these trips:
2016 Blog Posts/Vlogs: