Scenery video from places along State Route 108 in Stanislaus National Forest and Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest in California. I purposely made it slow paced video so you can leave it in the background to help you relax. So sit back and listen to the birds chirp and the water flowing.
The video footage was shot with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera on July 2nd, 2017. The audio was recorded using a Tascam DR-05 Audio Recorder.
Scenery in the video:
- Donnell Vista
- The Dardanelles & Donnell Lake from Donnell Vista.
- Middle Fork Stanislaus River
- Molo Mountain & Black Hawk Mountain
- Sonora Peak from Pacific Crest Trail near Sonora Pass.
- Forest Service Route 077 towards Leavitt Lake.
- Deadman Creek from Forest Service Route 077.
Warning: Hateful, rude, anti-LGBT comments will be deleted, and you may be banned from my channel.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here.